Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tough decisions..



Well a few months ago I received a fantastic offer and compliment. A very "famouse" diaper maker/seller asked if I would sell my patterns to her so she could produce 'sized' diapers. I finally agreed to the sale and sent her samples. I did not hear back from her for a while so I decided to just bite my lip and email. I got a reply tonight and she said she did not want to purchase all of my patterns, just my small one. I am still thrilled that she thinks they are great. Of course my small is my #1 seller. The offer is less then the original offer which really bums me out. But the offer is still generouse. I am not sure what to do now. I could make the same amount if I worked 4 hours a day making 12 smalls in that time for a month, this is working EVERY day. Of course I am not allowed to work that much. I get to sew only a few hours a week, so really the offer amount is what I most likely make in 2-3 months time. Ugg what would you do? I need advice on this and dont know who to ask..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, I've been there, done that. When I sold my half of Diaper Decisions, it was gut wrenching. We were finally pulling in money and I knew I'd be making a lot more than what she paid me if I stayed in the game, but ultimately I was glad I did it. If you are still going to be able to sell your diapers made with the pattern to, I'd go for it....