Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Inspiration..





I finally got to meet a woman who has inspired me over the past 6 years. We meet up in Tucumcari NM and had some fun. I wasnt as fun as I could of been since I cried several times (sorry holly). The kids had a blast though. They played, swam, played at the park and got to hang out in a really cool RV. Oh and they got to stay in a fantastic little cabin. When I was alone in the cabin I cried a lot. Just wondering HOW I will raise my kids the way I feel is right, all alone? I look at them and continue to wonder how I will do it. I did not sleep again that night but layed there cryiing to myself with Khyro on my legs, J on my back and M across my head. I could hear them breathing and it made my heart ache. Ok, enough sob stuff onto the fun pics.

No comments: